If coming from Waikiki, continue on Kalakaua Avenue and follow the ocean. We are in the park, on the beachside, across from the Kapiolani Park Bandstand and before the Waikiki Aquarium.
If coming from Diamond Head Road, take a left onto Kalakaua Avenue. You will pass the fountain, Lotus Hotel, Kaimana Beach Hotel and the Aquarium on your left. When you see the Kapiolani Park Bandstand on your right, look for parking as we are right across on the beach.
Lots of parking is available around Kapiolani Park!
1. Metered parking is available on the mauka (mountain) side of Kalakaua Avenue
– $0.50/hour, up to four (4) hours
– Free before 10am and after 6pm
2. Metered parking is available at The Honolulu Zoo (entrance on Kapahulu Avenue)
– $1.50/hour, up to four (4) hours
3. Free parking is available on the makai (ocean) side of Kalakaua Avenue
4. Free parking is available across the park on Paki Avenue with a short stroll to the café
5. Free Parking is available at the Waikiki Shell (entrance on Monsarrat Avenue)
Bikeshare is a fun, affordable, transportation option that’s good for you and the environment. Biki Station #518 is located at Barefoot Beach Café. Grab a biki and come down to the beach! Click here for a map of where to pick-up a Biki: https://gobiki.org/map-of-biki-stops/
Bus #8, #19 & #20 will all get you to the beach from Ala Moana/Waikiki! Click here for more info on routes: https://www.thebus.org/