We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening on Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday May 23rd, with temporary hours of 11am – 7pm DAILY. Please call ahead and place your order for window or curbside pick-up at 808.924.2233 (CAFE). You may also order at the window if you please. All food will be prepared for take away and we will be waiving our normal takeaway fee. Please note the following requirements:
- All customers must wear non-medical face masks when entering the cafe
- Please respect a six foot distance with others
- As always, anti-bacterial solution is available from our automatic dispensers; we encourage customers to help themselves and will require prior to approaching the window to order or pick-up
- Our detailed Covid-19 policies will be posted onsite
We will resume dine-in service on Friday June 5th along with our Aloha Friday Beach BBQ with Uncle Glenn and Contemporary & Hawaiian Music by Art Kalahiki & Friends, 5:30pm – 8:30pm.
- Seating will be arranged to accommodate 50% of our normal capacity with six feet distance between tables
- A maximum of (4-8) guests will be allowed per table. Please do not move or rearrange the tables & umbrellas as they are placed six feet apart per distancing guidelines
- Customers may set-up on the lawn, however, groups should be limited to a maximum of (10) and shall respect a six foot distance between groups
We look forward to seeing you again!
The Barefoot Beach Cafe Ohana